Get A Quote
RULES & REGULATIONS
- No household trash maybe placed in the containers, if there is any found in the containers there will be a $100.00 additional fee added to the cost of the container.
- When the container is delivered, customers may elect to pay half or the full amount of the container via credit card, check, or money order. Can call Holly Bringard at 850-914-3235 to pay with a Credit Card or PAY ONLINE, link is on the invoice.
- Costs for repairs to damaged containers will be the responsibility of the customer.
- If plywood or any other material is desired to place the canister on, it is the responsibility of the customer to provide the material prior to placement of the container.
- A 24-hour notice to RAC Disposal is required for dumps and/or returns of the container.
- To ensure timely service without delays, do not fill the container above the top edge or allow debris to protrude out of the container. Ensure path to cans are cleared for pick-up.
- Extraordinary Loads (Hazmat, Asphalt, Concrete, etc) will have an extra charge to each dump to be determined when container is dumped.